• The chart below lists common print sizes and their equivalent size in square inches along with the total price to photograph the painting and create a proof of it. If you have a size not shown or are unsure of the cost, please call 781-665-1122 and I'll tell you what the cost would be. I offer quantity discounts.
• I use a proprietary, high-resolution digital capture system and custom lighting to photograph your artwork. I can eliminate glare and bring out surface textures of your art. Extremely large and difficult work can be photographed in studio or on location - please call for a quote.
• Proofing is the process of creating a final test print from the digital capture file which exactly matches your painting. It is printed on the canvas or paper you have chosen for your reproductions. Many test prints and image corrections are made during the proofing process.
• Capture and proofing takes a week.
• These prices are fixed. They cover whatever it takes to make a perfect file and matching proof that you approve. This final proof is signed and the matching file is used to make your final prints.
• Please call for pricing on digital capture only. I have lowered my prices and will give you an updated quote.
If you have an image exactly this size and want a digital capture of the same kind, you can purchase it and call up the studio to have your work digitally captured the same way.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you aren't, please let us know us know the reason and we will either correct the problem or fully refund you purchase and shipping costs.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
We use only the best archival fine art papers and canvas for our prints. The pigment inks used to print these images are like those used in traditional oil paintings that have lasted for centuries. Each print is spayed with an invisible uv and water resistant finish. All prints are delivered in clear archival sleeves with backing boards for protection.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.