Phone 781-665-1122 firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Take Route 93 North towards Somerville and Medford.
2) Get off at exit 33 - Rt 28 Fellsway West - at top of ramp stay to your right, don't go back onto highway!
3) Follow Fellsway for 1/8 mile or so (runs parallel to Rte 93 N) till you come to a blinking light Turn right here onto Elm Street.
4) Follow Elm Street up a long hill till you get to a rotary with a Mobil Station.
5. Enter rotary, pass one street, and exit left onto the tree-lined, divided-lane parkway (Woodland Road in the Middlesex Fells). This is basically a left hand turn from where you entered the rotary. You'll see a skating rink and parking lot on your left after exit the rotary.
5) Follow Woodland road about a mile. You'll see a fairly large lake on your left and then a medical complex on your right. Take the second right turn after this complex onto Pond Street.
6. Follow Pond Street down the hill to a stoplight. Pond Street becomes West Wyoming Avenue at this point. Continue straight ahead on West Wyoming Avenue for about a mile till you come to a little business district and then railroad tracks. Don't go over the railroad tracks! Take the right turn immediately before the tracks onto Pleasant Street.
7. Drive down Pleasant Street approximately 6/10's of a mile till you see a long, two-story brick building just past the new Alta Stone apartment complex. If you are facing this building, the Marty's Furniture Company is on your left, and my studio and other businesses are located on the right. The entrance to the right end of the building is on the right end. I'm on the second floor, three doors down on the right.
Please call when you arrive and I'll help you get your work in and assist with parking.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you aren't, please let us know us know the reason and we will either correct the problem or fully refund you purchase and shipping costs.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
We use only the best archival fine art papers and canvas for our prints. The pigment inks used to print these images are like those used in traditional oil paintings that have lasted for centuries. Each print is spayed with an invisible uv and water resistant finish. All prints are delivered in clear archival sleeves with backing boards for protection.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.